There are several concerns involved when demolishing an entire house. One of the main concerns is going to be how to get rid of the debris that is surely going to start to pile up during the demo process. It is important that you have planned appropriately for the demolition of a house long before the demo starts. One of the easiest ways to get rid of all the debris that is involved in the demolition of a house is to rent dumpsters. However, when you’re dealing with an entire house demolition, it might be difficult to know how many dumpsters you are going to need. Mickey’s Carting is here to talk about what is involved with an entire house demolition and how to best remove the debris and rubble.
What Should a Demolition Plan Include?
The process of demolishing a house should be well thought out. There should be proper planning before starting a project of that size. When you plan appropriately, things like safety, cost effectiveness, and efficiency are all going to be obtained. Planning the demolition might include:
– Permits & Approvals: Depending on your local and state regulations, there are more than likely going to be permits and approvals that need to be gathered before you can start the process of demolishing a house.
– Consider Waste: You need to consider what types of waste are going to be generated during the demolishing of the house. This could include brick, metal, glass, plastics, concrete and more.
– Determine the Dumpster Size: You will need to think about what sized dumpsters you will need for the project as well as how many you will need. This can be calculated when you consider the volume of the debris that will be involved.
How Do You Calculate Number of Containers for Demolition Debris?
There are several factors that come into play when you’re deciding how many dumpsters you need to demolish a house.
– Size of House: The first and biggest consideration you will need to think about is the size of the house. This will greatly determine the number of dumpsters you will need for the project. If you are demolishing a large house, you might need more than one or two large dumpsters for the project.
– Materials: If the house is made out of wood, you are going to be dealing with waste that is far less dense than a house that is made from materials such as brick or stone.
– Demolition: The type of demolition is also going to make a difference. If you are demolishing it manually rather than mechanically, the process will be much slower and allow for the dumpster to be emptied multiple times.
Waste Management, Container Rental & More in Amagansett, Aquebogue, Baiting Hollow, Calverton, Cutchogue, East Hampton, East Hampton North, Greenport, Jamesport, Laurel, Mattituck, Montauk, Nassau Point, Northville, Northwest Harbor, Riverhead, Shelter Island, Southold, Springs, Wading River, Westhampton Beach in East End of Long Island, New York
If you are in need of a dumpster rental, you can turn to Mickey’s Carting to get you all set up. We will help you determine the size and number of dumpsters you will need for your project. Call us today!